segunda-feira, fevereiro 06, 2006

Dear friend

Observe...

Please, fear not my ink,
for it is harmless...
Compared to what I think,
obviously...

Madness is within,
and fear has become...
I know, because I feel...
I smile, by loving
all the darkness embedded
in the vibration of every sound...

I roll my eyes,
reaching for the darkness in my brain.
I abuse the drugs,
to better feel the tears I can't contain...

I shake and tremble,
before the death within my passions...
My head is temple,
of forgotten obsessions...

I see you,
trying to reach...
I was worried,
because I saw you reach...
And I forgot,
that I had to keep myself away from it...

And now I am...
And I love it, because within I am free, in a shocking way!

1 comentário:

RS disse...

(got the note!)
Gostava de ler este em português.
É cá para uma coisa.
Se quiseres fazer a experiência, manda por e-mail! :)

Um abraço,
RS